[Equest-users] Unmet Load Hours

Brian Fountain Brian.Fountain at sa-footprint.com
Thu Aug 15 08:50:11 PDT 2019

The SS-R report shows the number of unmet hours by zone for each system.

SS-F and SS-O reports will provide more information on time of year and time of day for the unmet conditions for each zone.

Within the eQUEST interface, the Air-Side Tab – Summary View also shows unmet hours (similar to the SS-R).

Regards,

Brian

Footprint

Brian Fountain