[Equest-users] pdl file blows up

Lapierre, Patrick plapierre at bpa.ca
Wed Apr 17 06:48:09 PDT 2019

>From my past experiences, the .pdl file only grows from successive load/save operations on a model, as if it's only a input/output log file.
When it grows out of proportion, it does slow the model and usually deleting it usually solves the issue for me.

If it doesn't work I'd say keep only the .pd2 and .inp files and try to reopen it.

[Bouthillette Parizeau]<http://www.bpa.ca/>

Patrick Lapierre_ing. BEMP
Développement durable et Efficacité énergétique
plapierre at bpa.ca<mailto:plapierre at bpa.ca> | t: 5143833747x2807