[Equest-users] Hourly space temperatura after cooling

Integral Mechanical Engineering Designs integralmech at outlook.com
Tue Apr 2 15:37:08 PDT 2019

Hi all,

If I open the BEPS Building Energy Performance, there are 155 unmet hours. I would like to get the temperatura values throughout the year after cooling, but the only related option that I can see is the SS-O Space Temperature Summary where the temperatures above the set point are much more than the unmet hours. It seems that is the report of the space before cooling.

How could I get the space temperature after cooling to have relation with the unmet hours?

Kind Regards,
Paul Caicedo
IntegralMECH