[Equest-users] Question on Energy consumption results

umesh atre umeshatre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:39:51 PDT 2018

In eQUEST, the VLT should not matter unless you have the daylighting
controls turned on, which is in line with what you seem to have discovered
already.
Once you turn daylighting on, and based on your daylighting inputs, you
should typically see changes to a few end-uses including lighting, cooling,
heating, and fans.