[Equest-users] Getting chiller consumption

equest user equestuser00 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 02:59:01 PDT 2018

Hi all eQUESTers,

I have a core and shell building, whose cooling requirements are sufficed
by same set of chillers for both tenant and developer areas.

my issue is that I need to meter both the tenant and developer areas
seperately.

I tried adding 2 different meters in Air side for AHUs and got their
respective consumptions. but my question is how can I get seperate chiller
consumption for both of these areas.

I actually require the data of just developer consumption of all equipments
so as to calculated how much green power i require.

Waiting for responses,

Thanks,

Tejas