[Equest-users] Registration and deadline extended: Net Zero Design Competition

The Energy Simulation Academy info at simulate.energy
Wed Oct 3 06:03:21 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

First of all, it was good meeting some of you at IBPSA conference last week
at Chicago.

As per emails we received recently, we've decided to extend the
registration date of our ongoing competition by 21st October, and the final
submission date by 4th November, 2018. Results will be announced by the end
of November, 2018 after thanksgiving. We also got some feedback from
engineers community on not finding an architecture designer for their team.
We appreciate the feedback, and will consider your entry seriously if it
has more stress over active and passive energy saving strategies and
related saving numbers. If you want us to provide you architectural plans,
please contact us back after registration and we can help you out.

Feel free to use SIMULATESTUDENTS coupon to register yourself at
https://simulate.energy/p/competitions in case you want to showcase your
work on our website (credits will be given to you), and* win the cash
prizes worth of $3,000! *

We are also in process to release another competition with one of our
potential sponsor, so feel free to provide some feedback to us what you
want to see in future.

Thanks,
Valerie S

--