[Equest-users] Heating is not on for System Type Pkgd Var Vol, and 4380 under heated hours

Michael Busman mbusman04 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:41:09 PST 2018

Jing,

It's been a while but I'm remembering back to my days using VisualDOE.  You
might want to check how your thermostat is defined.  To get heating to
simulate properly with a VAV system, the thermostat needs to be defined as
reverse acting.  Take a look at this.

My best,

Mike Busman CEM
Retired Senior Energy Engineer