[Equest-users] Wizard mode greyed out?

Tianyao Zhang tinazhang0330 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:06:30 PST 2018

Thanks Bill, Ramya, and Brian for your input! Yep I think the model was
probably not created through the wizard originally, I was provided with
both the pd2 and inp files but it looks like the pd2 file did not store any
wizard data. I guess I'm out of luck trying to do it the easy way, so I
might just redraw the whole thing and edit in a text file. Thanks all!

Regards,
Tianyao