[Equest-users] Wizard mode greyed out?

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Nov 8 11:35:29 PST 2018

Hi Tianyao,
My guess is that the original model was not created using one of the Wizards. Were you provided a pd2 file for the model you inherited?
~Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP
Senior Energy Engineer

[Pathfinder-EA-logo-2]T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005
bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>        www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>
134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608               [cid:image005.png at 01D47770.0C7195C0]         Ask me why Carbon Fee & Dividend may be right for you.