[Equest-users] Wizard mode greyed out?

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 11:20:30 PST 2018

Try Tools. Someone else on the Forum needs have eQuest open to play with this. I am on a phone at a Target !!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 11:18 AM, Tianyao Zhang<tinazhang0330 at gmail.com> wrote:   Thanks for your reply John, I understand I will be losing all edits (that's fine), but under Mode the Wizard option is greyed out (see screenshot below) and I'm not sure why.

Thanks,Tianyao