[Equest-users] Design Day Temp Changes not Impacting Unconditioned Zone Temperatures

Darryl Kasun darryl.kasun at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:02:34 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I am modelling a parking garage and would like to know what the impact of
different heating design day temperatures has on the temperatures on each
parking garage level. The parking garage is below ground but I have
modelled P1 with some roof space. Within the Design Day Properties, when I
change the min outdoor air temp, the temperatures in the parking garage
remain the same. See below for screenshots of the changes I have made,
which is only to DRYBULB-HIGH.

I see the dry-bulb temperature changes on the LS-A reports but when I look
at the SS-F reports, the temperatures in those unconditioned zones remain
constant.

Any help would be appreciated!

Darryl Kasun, P. Eng., LEED® AP
250.299.1586