[Equest-users] Issue

Nicholas Caton Nicholas.Caton at schneider-electric.com
Tue Mar 6 15:17:42 PST 2018

As posed, I don’t think there’s enough detail in this query to suggest any specific fixes.

Might be more constructive to share your project files (inp/pd2) and expand upon/unpack for us what “200 times” is in reference to.  Have you explored / observed the associated chiller’s load profile to figure out if the problem is consistent through the cooling season vs. a one-time or sporadic spike (which might coincide with other inputs in your building loads as-scheduled)?

Best regards,

~Nick

[cid:image001.png at 01D3B56F.077C4BA0]
Nick Caton, P.E., BEMP