[Equest-users] Loop to Loop Heat Pump Error

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:11:05 PST 2018

Hi All,

does anyone have any experience with modeling the Loop to Loop Heat Pump
chiller?  I'm getting the following error in my file, and right now I am
auto-sizing everything just to test it to get the file to run.  I cannot
locate/find where the Qhx Design, SupFlow, SupTi, SupTo key words are
linked too.  The heat-Exchanger: HRC-T1 is the name of my LtLHP Chiller
that I input on the loops.

I've looked through the DOE-2 documents for LtLHP chiller and I can't find
where this error is occurring so that I can fix it.  Any insight you can
offer will be appreciated.

I've also attached my .pd2 & .inp files if anyone is inclined to look at
them.  Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and your brains with me!

             Heat-Exchanger: HRC-T1                           has
             inconsistent design parameters:
              QhxDesign   SupFlow     SupTi     SupTo
               3541040.      708.      85.0      95.0
                          DemFlow     DemTi     DemTo