[Equest-users] Unique Design Q's

Saurabh Kumar Srivastava SASV at cowi.com
Tue Jul 31 23:12:22 PDT 2018

Thanks a ton David!

Best Regards

Saurabh

From: David Griffin II [mailto:DGriffin at archnexus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 9:41 PM
To: Saurabh Kumar Srivastava <SASV at cowi.com>; equestuser00 at gmail.com; equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: RE: Unique Design Q's

Saurabh,

Thank you for reaching out. Please keep in mind, I do not recommend or encourage eQuest users to go to this amount of detail for models because it takes a lot more time and in some cases does not yield more accurate results. Since you inquired, however, I am inclined to provide you with the information. See my responses in RED below…

[ARCH | NEXUS]<http://www.archnexus.com>

DAVID W. GRIFFIN II

BEMP
ENERGY ANALYST

2505 E Parleys Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84109

Office 801.924.5028

archnexus.com<http://www.archnexus.com>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/arch_nexus>[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Architectural-Nexus/179588705397563?ref=ts&fref=ts>[Youtube]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYRPWKF-yp-AUiI8ia2XfKw?feature=mhee>[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/architectural-nexus>