[Equest-users] Data center CHW reset negative savings

Sharad Kumar sharadcapricious at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 00:59:31 PDT 2018

Hi Paul,

As per my understanding the thing required for the CHW set-point reset has
not been done successfully on your side.

As from the equest help the Fixed Control may send the same temperature of
cooling water for all the time.

The thing required for CHW reset should be OA-reset in which the data will
be as follows. Following kind of schedule has to be made.

The following case shows as an example how the CHW could be rest as per the
OA temperature. The same schedule ha been linked at the Reset-Schedule
required.

This process has been able to bring about few savings in the model by me.

*Thanks,*
Sharad.Kumar
Freelancer
India.