[Equest-users] weather file conversion from epw to bin

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Thu Jan 25 13:54:28 PST 2018

I find this explanation rather questionnable.  How do the different conventions in
floating point configurations lead to an "Invalid Filename" error?

This sounds more like something wrong in the path or location of the file.

If changing the Regional and Language Options on your machine indeed fixes the problem,
please let us know.  Or, if it doesn't, let us know too!

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A