[Equest-users] Baseline System 5 or 6 for LEED? DOAS heat pump with gas furnace aux heat

Lapierre, Patrick plapierre at bpa.ca
Wed Jan 24 07:15:40 PST 2018

If you have gas as supplement, you fall into the “Hybrid” category.

As a side note, be careful when selecting natural gas as supplement in eQUEST as I don’t really why, but from my personal experience the supplement energy does not show up in the BEPS report (or anywhere else) when you select natural gas as supplement heat.

[Bouthillette Parizeau]<http://www.bpa.ca/>

Patrick Lapierre_ing. BEMP
plapierre at bpa.ca | t: 5143833747x2807