[Equest-users] Modeling DOAS, extremely high heating energy

Michael Campbell mcamp1206 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:48:52 PST 2018

Hi eQUEST Users,

I am modeling a DOAS system.
I've used the dummy zone approach and I've set thermostat schedules for the
dummy zones which are intended to control the supply air temperature of the
DOAS systems.

I have checked all my inputs and believe they are correct, however I am
getting extremely high energy usage from the DOAS units.
I'm hoping someone can take a few minutes to review my model and let me
know what is causing this high heating energy?

My files are attached.

Thank you,
Mike