[Equest-users] Equest zoning

Aaron Powers caaronpowers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 07:29:07 PST 2018

This is a guess, but I believe that it has to do with some of the
underlying computational geometry algorithms used by the program.  For
example, the algorithm <https://www.mathopenref.com/coordpolygonarea.html>
to calculate the area of a polygon will give you a negative answer if the
vertices are clockwise.

Aaron