[Equest-users] Updated Canadian CWEC Weather Files

Ng, Jason jng at bpa.ca
Thu Jan 11 08:50:36 PST 2018

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the swift reply.

Indeed, this was the documentation I was referring to in my email. The documentation was published in 2008 whereas the CWEC files were uploaded to their ftp site in July 2017. I had a feeling they simply did not update the documentation when they updated the CWEC files so I wanted to confirm the dates used directly in the files somehow. Is this not possible?

[Bouthillette Parizeau]<http://www.bpa.ca/>

Jason Ng_ing. M.Sc.A.
jng at bpa.ca | t: 5143833747x2813