[Equest-users] Question (Weather data)

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Tue Feb 27 11:50:36 PST 2018

Hossein,
If you want the software to adjust airflows based on altitude, you can enter it in Project & Site -> Site Data -> ALTITUDE.
There is a new keyword in eQUEST 3.65 running in DOE-2.3 mode – SPECIFY-AIRFLOWS, which gives you control over whether or not the program adjusts airflows based on ALTITUDE.
Regards,
~Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Senior Energy Engineer

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3AFDA.75F3A730]  [cid:image004.jpg at 01D3AFDA.75F3A730]

134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608

T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005

bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>             www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>

[http://png-5.findicons.com/files/icons/977/rrze/720/globe.png]Carbon Fee and Dividend - simple, effective, and market-based.