[Equest-users] Question (Weather data)

hossein sharafi sharafi1388 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 06:18:52 PST 2018

Hi, I am a new user ofeQuest software.
I have a problem loading weather information in the wizard. I downloaded aweather 'epw' file (from energy plus website) and I converted it into a 'bin'file (with eQ_WthProc Software). Please note: I should add my city is loacted1500 m above the sea level).

When I load the weather file in the software and save the output details, itdoes not recognize the sea level and considers it as 0. This can influence thecapacity of the fan and its energy consumption. I wonder if you could help mewith this.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Hossein Sharafi