[Equest-users] Help menus not showing up

Daric Adair Daric.Adair at hendersonengineers.com
Thu Feb 22 10:30:59 PST 2018

All;
Forgot to copy listserv before. Mia Culpa.
On the flip side – the solution has been tested and worked.
Reattached ini file for completeness

Body of ini file text is this:

[paths]
DataPath="c:\eQUEST 3-65 Data\"
ProjPath="c:\eQUEST 3-65 Projects\"

Hope this helps others.

Thanks,
DARIC R ADAIR PE, CEM, BEMP
Mechanical Engineer, Energy Analyst

Henderson Engineers
8345 Lenexa Drive, Suite 300  |  Lenexa, KS 66214
Tel (913) 742-5530
daric.adair at hendersonengineers.com<mailto:daric.adair at hendersonengineers.com>

hendersonengineers.com<http://www.hendersonengineers.com/>

Licensed in KS