[Equest-users] Parametric Runs with System Type Changes

Welge, Sam swelge at murphynet.com
Fri Feb 16 07:58:13 PST 2018

Nick,

Thank you for the response.  So my parametric runs look like this:

[cid:image001.png at 01D3A70C.50827750]

I think what you are saying is that for Run #4 – Improved HVAC (this is actually a system change now); I will have the separate file with the different system and when creating the parametric run in there, point it to be “Based On” the input file from Run #2 – Improve Lighting Efficiency.  Is that correct?

I was previously using Run #4 and having it do “Run Based on Separate Building Description…” and go to the file with the new HVAC system.  Which then did not account for the previous changes (easy to notice in the lighting).

Thank you,
Sam

Sam Welge
Manager of Energy Solutions

MURPHY COMPANY, A Century of Solutions
Direct: 314-692-1162 | Main: 314-997-6600
Cell: 314-406-8828
E-Mail: swelge at murphynet.com
Website: www.murphynet.com<http://www.murphynet.com>