[Equest-users] Spandrel Glass

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 15:38:33 PST 2018

Paul,
As I recall there IS a wall component called spandex glass in the Library. See if that solves your need.
John

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 3:33 PM, Paul Diglio via Equest-users<equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:   I have a building with a very large amount of spandrel glass panels, which I modeled as glass since this seemed to be the only way to insert the panels into the exterior walls.
I would somehow like to re-assign the spandrel panels as another exterior component so they will be counted as part of the exterior walls in the LV-D report instead of glass.

Any idea on how this can be done?
Thank you, Paul Diglio
87 Fairmont Avenue
New Haven, CT 06513