[Equest-users] Crazy High Unmet Heating Hours on ASHRAE 90.1 Baseline Model

Sharad Kumar sharadcapricious at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 07:16:52 PDT 2018

Hi Dana,

The problem i am able to see can be the reason and alteration can be the
rectification many times during unmet load hours for heating in the case of
VAV with Reheat.

The thing that your are required to do is to change the Reheat delta T to
30-35 degree Fahrenheit . This might be able to successfully reduce the
unmet load hours to very less margins.

The place were you are required to change the Reheat delta is as an example
given below:

It is in the Air-side system-Heating tab.

*Thanks,*
Sharad.Kumar
Freelancer(Energy Simulation)
India.