[Equest-users] Warehouse LPD TABLE 9.6.1

Elizabeth Gillmor elizabeth at energetics-eng.com
Thu Apr 26 08:30:14 PDT 2018

The IESNA handbook gives a bit more detail to these categories by
separating these into "Bulky items, large labels" and "Small items, small
labels".  It doesn't give a specific cutoff between small and large though,
so you can probably use your judgement here.  Maybe you even have a mix.
I'd say that boxes with regular UPS/FedEx sized labels, for example, would
be considered large, since they don't get much bigger than that.

Cheers,
Elizabeth

*Elizabeth Gillmor  PE, BEMP, LC, LEED AP*

*e n e r g e t i c s  **consulting engineers, llc*
energetics-eng.com  |  t: 303.876.7655 x700  |  c: 303.619.0091