[Equest-users] How to set thermostat to have 0 heating load

Jing Hong hongjing.shirley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 09:05:19 PDT 2018

 Hi Nick,

Thanks for your time and effort working on my model. The model was
generating a small amount of space heating no matter how I modified the
schedule and set-point, then I selected "not install" under heating. So far
that is the only way I can get rid of the space heating. I will keep you
all updated what the LEED review will say when I get the report.

Thank you,

Jing