[Equest-users] Reference building PSZ CFM

George Zhou GZhou at brumar.ca
Wed Nov 29 14:43:43 PST 2017

Goodday everyone!

I have some basic questions, I am in Equest modelling the reference/baseline building to 90.1-2010 standards.

On the airside HVAC for PSZ systems, what do I enter for the cooling and heating capacity? I am geussing the program sizes it for me? (x1.15 and x1.25 respectively?)

Do I convert EER to EIR and put into unitary power - cooling?

Do I inverse 80% thermal eff and put it into furnace heat input ratio - heating?

How do I calculate fan power without the CFM? Or how do I get the CFM?

Thank you so much for your time
George

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.