[Equest-users] User-Defined Default Expressions

Bishop, Bill via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Mar 3 10:24:12 PST 2017

Mike,
You can start with the expression below. Paste only the text between the brackets if you are pasting within the interface. If pasting into the input file, this would go after “SET-DEFAULT FOR SPACE”. Like Chris said, the case statement names should be four characters or less. However, they are not case sensitive, so upper/lower case doesn’t matter.
~Bill

   AREA/PERSON      =
{if(#SV(#L("ZONE-TYPE"))==2) then no_def else
if(#RV(#L("PEOPLE-SCHEDULE"))!=0) then unused else
switch (#L("C-ACTIVITY-DESC"))
case "Reta": 67
case "Lobb": 150
case "Clas": 100
default: 500
endswitch
endif
endif}

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Senior Energy Engineer

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D29421.71957EA0]  [cid:image009.jpg at 01D29421.71957EA0]

134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608

T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005

bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>             www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>

[http://png-5.findicons.com/files/icons/977/rrze/720/globe.png]Carbon Fee and Dividend - simple, effective, and market-based.