[Equest-users] User-Defined Default Expressions

Michael Campbell via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Mar 3 09:32:02 PST 2017

Hi eQUEST Users,

I'm trying to create default user expressions in an effort to auto-populate
certain fields in my models.
I want to reference the activity description (C-ACTIVITY-DESC) have it
automatically fill in fields such as Area/Person.
So for this example, I'm trying to make all spaces that have Activity
Description of "RETAIL" to be populated with a Area/Person value of 67.
I've tried using the "Switch" function and if-then statements but haven't
been able to get it to work.
Any assistance is appreciated.

Thank you,
Mike Campbell