[Equest-users] Proposed Case fan power modelling

Daniel Knapp via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jul 18 05:42:38 PDT 2017

Hello Mayank,

The correct fan power to model is the input power to the motor. This can be determined by dividing the brake horsepower by the motor efficiency (i.e. 4.73 BHP/90% = 5.26 hp) and should be slightly larger than the bhp and smaller than the motor hp.

All the best,

Daniel

—
Daniel Knapp PhD, P Phys, LEED AP