[Equest-users] TRAINING - eQuest New Features (upcoming) at Building Simulation 2017

Doug Maddox via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jul 12 09:17:17 PDT 2017

I am offering a half-day training for the upcoming eQuest/DOE-2 release that
will include many new features, including dedicated outside air systems,
variable refrigerant flow systems, and new sizing capabilities.

I have been working with J. J. Hirsch & Associates for the past several
years to develop and test these new features, and I am excited to share them
with the community!

More info can be found here:

http://www.buildingsimulation2017.org/workshops.html#WK-H02

Note that special discounted rates for lodging at the conference hotel are
applicable during the workshops.  The deadline for discount hotel
registration is this Friday, July 14 (the web site still says July 7, but
I'm told that has been extended).

Hope to see you all there!

Doug Maddox, PE

Maddox Energy Consulting