[Equest-users] Basement slightly below grade

Keith Swartz via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jan 23 11:21:14 PST 2017

Phil,

To add a little more detail to splitting the wall in two…

1.     Make a copy of the basement wall.

2.     Raise the bottom of one of those walls and make sure it has an above-grade construction.

3.     Lower the top of the other wall and make sure it has a below-grade construction.

Keith Swartz, PE | Senior Energy Engineer
Seventhwave
608.210.7123 seventhwave.org