[Equest-users] Humidification Savings for LEED, BREEM

Bikesh Dahal via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Jan 27 12:07:07 PST 2017

Has anyone shown savings for atomizing humidifiers for LEED and BREEM Projects? I am working on an arts storage facility with significant humidification requirements. I would like to claim savings due to the atomizing humidifiers.
I am developing an exceptional calculation to demonstrate the savings. I was wondering if anyone has been able to claim savings for these either in LEED or BREEM certification?
Thanks a lot.

Bikesh Dahal, BEMP
Associate

[cid:image003.png at 01D06C70.35E5BD50]