[Equest-users] ASHRAE 90.1 baseline HVAC system interpretation

Paula A Hernández via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jan 11 05:30:17 PST 2017

Hello Beran,

I agree with Christopher,

I have done this before and had no problems,

Ingeniera Paula Andrea Hernández LEED  AP (BD +C)

Capitulo Argentino de ASHRAE Board Member -  Region XII MP RVC

Estudio Ingeniero Mario Pedro Hernández

Tel./Fax: 4302-9561 Tel.: 4303-3481

Av. Montes de Oca 1103 5º D - C.A.B.A.

Web Site:  <http://www.mphingenieria.com.ar/> www.mphingenieria.com.ar