[Equest-users] Evaporative Cooling in eQuest 3.65

anish anand via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Feb 15 02:53:00 PST 2017

Hello,

I am referencing a post from July 20th, 2016 where a user was unable to to
the see the direct/indirect System Types when selecting Evaporative Cooling
as the cooling source in the wizard mode in eQuest 3.65. The system types
listed were as for Chilled Water Cooling Source. I tried switching from DOE
2.3 to DOE 2.2 as one user suggested, however it did not help. I am
guessing it is a bug that is causing this. Does anyone have a solution for
this? Was the previous user able to fix it?

Thanks

Anish Anand,
E Mail : anish.anan at gmail.com
www.vbtconsortium.com