[Equest-users] where are my rules.bin

Humphreys, Matthew via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Feb 6 09:47:22 PST 2017

Can someone tell me why I get a popup saying that the Rules.bin file is not found in the Equest 3-65 Data\Wizard file?   I then get a pop up that an invalid argument has occurred. Then I notice that my defaults for constructions get changed.

When I restart the message disappears, but eventually it comes back...
Matthew Humphreys, PE
Mechanical Engineer
Associate
SSOE Group

256.585.6269 direct
256.534.2353 x8676269

mhumphreys at ssoe.com
<mailto:MHumphreys at ssoe.com>
Onward and upward: 98% of clients surveyed would recommend SSOE to a colleague, up from 93% last year. Visit http://www.ssoe.com/news to see what else we've been up to.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. It is intended for use by the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, review, dissemination, forwarding, copying or printing is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.