[Equest-users] Zone architecture issues

Ng, Jason via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Feb 3 07:06:19 PST 2017

Hello all!

I have a curious issue with a simulation I am working on. I am currently nearing the end of the wizard phase and I am about to start adding windows to the envelope, however, I noticed some strange behaviour of the zoning on one of my floors. I am curious if anyone has come across this issue before and whether I should be worried or not going forward. Given the number of zones I created on this floor alone, I am not keen on having to redo this work if something goes wrong in later steps.

The weird thing is that the zoning looks very strange on screen 2 and with the custom window/door placement tool in the wizard. However the 3D model seems totally fine. I am able to add windows in the detailed mode and using %s on screen 6 of the Wizard but not using the custom window/door placement tool in the wizard for the walls that have gone crazy and are missing.

Any ideas??
Below are some screen shots. I have also attached the inp and Pd2 files.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D27E05.27AAB1C0]
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D27E05.27AAB1C0]
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D27E05.27AAB1C0]

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D27E05.27AAB1C0]
Note that at this stage of the workflow, the lack of roofs is not a concern for the moment.

As always, any input is very much appreciated!

  [Bouthillette Parizeau] <http://www.bpa.ca/>

Jason Ng_ing. M.Sc.A.
jng at bpa.ca<mailto:jng at bpa.ca>   |  www.bpa.ca<http://www.bpa.ca>  |  t: 5143833747x2813

Les informations contenues dans le courriel que vous venez de recevoir, y compris les pièces jointes, sont destinées à l'usage exclusif de la (ou des) personne(s) identifiée(s) comme destinataires et sont confidentielles. Si vous n'en êtes pas le destinataire, soyez avisé que tout usage en est interdit. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le retourner à l'expéditeur et le supprimer complètement de votre système informatique.