[Equest-users] version 3.65 build 7174

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Aug 6 16:04:09 PDT 2017

Hi Javed,

I cannot get this approach to work.  Maybe I don't know how to open the
command prompt as an Administrator.

Is there another way that I can get this new version to unzip/extract with
the password, or not?  I don't know why mine is asking for a password when
I try to extract it.

Please help if anyone knows a different way to get this extracted.

Thanks!
Pasha