[Equest-users] unmet heating load hours

Sharad Kumar via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Apr 28 21:34:22 PDT 2017

Hi Tim,

For LEED projects the unmet load hour can go up-to 300 hours for the
Baseline Case and the unmet hours in the proposed case shall not exceed the
unmet hours in the base case by more than 50 hours.

However in order to remove unmet load hour you can tweak with the heating
set-points to higher limits, changing the control zone to more larger
spaces, might be increasing the throttling range to 8 degree Fahrenheit and
so on.
May be this can help.

*Thanks,*
Sharad.Kumar.