[Equest-users] SIM file displaying incorrectly

Daric Adair via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Sep 16 13:17:26 PDT 2016

Jason;

I can confirm that I have run into this issue, it seems like since I went to the new build of eQuest it will randomly do this. I haven’t been able to track down what is going on either. And have done the same tricks you have with quit/reopen and restarting. Sometimes it work, sometime not. I can run two different models side by side and have the SIM behave differently. Confusing. But I can confirm that you’re not alone (or crazy!)

Thanks,
DARIC R. ADAIR  PE, C.E.M.
Henderson Engineers, Inc. | Mechanical Engineer, Energy Analyst
dir 913 742 5530  tel 913 742 5000  fax 913 742 5001  tx id #F-001236  email daric.adair at hei-eng.com  www.hei-eng.com<http://www.hei-eng.com/>
Licensed in KS.