[Equest-users] Outside wall to outside wall

Etherington, Dana via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Sep 2 07:20:32 PDT 2016

Hi Folks,

Just a heads up that this language is removed from 90.1 – 2013. We’ll still be able to get the point bumps on LEED v4 projects since the baseline is 90.1 – 2010, but it will impact new code adoption in certain states. There are also key changes to the window to wall ratio baseline requirements and baseline building rotation. We’ve been prepping for the imminent code changes in MA and have had to deal with these things….

Good luck with that project John!

-Dana

----
Dana Etherington | PE, CEM, BEMP, WELL AP
RDK Engineers