[Equest-users] DOE 2 Expressions - power users, unite!

via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Sep 1 14:25:26 PDT 2016

I’m just going to throw something out there:

If anyone on this list poses a question along the lines of “is there an expression to do XXX?” …  It’s a pretty surefire bet myself and others will be happy to answer and share expressions we’ve come up with (this has happened repeatedly over the past few years).  If it’s an unsolved puzzle, and it looks like something useful to figure out, and time exists to get sidetracked, then I and others would likely enjoy the challenge of trying to solve the problem!

More end-users getting caught up on user expressions and their potential is only going to be helpful for our community at-large.  Ask questions!

~Nick

Nick Caton, P.E.

  Senior Energy Engineer
  Energy and Sustainability Services