[Equest-users] Modeling Reverse Acting TStat EF

Darryl Kasun via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Oct 20 12:09:32 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Have these systems modeled now that they are showing unmet clg hours and
the exhaust fans are turning on when temp is above 80F.

Here's a summary of the inputs required to achieve:

- fan schedule at BOTH system and zone level to be set to always off (0)
- night cycle fan control set to "cycle on any"
- clg rate very low (1 btu/hr)
- clg t-stat required

Thanks again everyone for your help.

Darryl