[Equest-users] Modeling Reverse Acting TStat EF

Darryl Kasun via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Oct 19 11:17:46 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for all your input.

I've run into a snag.  I cannot seem to get the fan to turn on when the
temp > 80 degF.  When I look at some of the reports I see that there is no
reported unmet clg hours for this zone which is a red flag - not sure why
this is.  There is a sizable clg load in this zone: 65 MBH.  I do see on
the SS-F that the max zone temp hits 86.1 degF.  Any thoughts?