[Equest-users] Simulate Heat Gain from Power Distribution Equipment

Chris Jones via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Oct 17 13:50:47 PDT 2016

Darryl,
You can add a process gain using SOURCE-TYPE = PROCESS and assign a SOURCE-SCHEDULE. This will add heat to the space without adding energy to the results.

Christopher Jones, P. Eng.
Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc.
Consulting Engineers & Scientists
901 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3H5