[Equest-users] Underfloor Heating Design

Nicholas Caton via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Nov 22 08:25:07 PST 2016

PS:  I'm now seeing a point of possible confusion:  I might have misunderstood the original query.

EDR has more to say about procedure concerning underfloor air distribution (UFAD), and less to say about radiant slab heating, IIRC.

The FPH system type I'm suggesting below is an approach suited to the latter case.  EDR's guidelines are a better starting point for the former case.

~Nick

[cid:image001.png at 01D244AA.AEECCF90]
Nick Caton, P.E., BEMP
  Senior Energy Engineer