[Equest-users] eQuest 3.65 build 7173 - Wire frame mode

Chris Jones via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Nov 2 05:22:24 PDT 2016

Nick,
I don’t know if there are other flags you can add to the .ini but the ones that are in eQuest.ini don’t offer any options for changing the default 3D view settings.

I did find that setting ShowSplash=0 speeds up startup slightly.

Christopher Jones, P. Eng.
Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc.
Consulting Engineers & Scientists
901 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3H5