[Equest-users] Importing PDF in eQUEST 3.65

Sharad Kumar via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Nov 15 23:42:06 PST 2016

Dear equest users,

In recent past i had some pdf files being especially given to me.
So what i did is to have a print screen then paste in the AutoCAD drawing.
Then i made the poly-line in it with the new layer.
Lastly, the problem is how to import.
So when i checked the corridor width it came out to be 2.5 meters.
But the actual length in the CAD file is 0.8459.
Hence while importing i had an import with the CAD unit of
2.5/0.8459=2.95543 meters.

The example is as follows:

[image: Inline image 1]

In this way we can have an import of even pdf files pasted as image in
AutoCAD and the taking some help of CAD unit makes to have the work go.
Hope this can be helpful for many.

*Thanks,*
Sharad.Kumar
*Freelancer right now.*